Thursday, October 30, 2014

Turn to Me

He reminded me of the "sin". A testament of the acts committed just hours before. A thought occurred to me."As in a sin to you, but not to me. Because I felt that I loved you in that moment."
I open up and share, and in those moments,  I am more aware of my being. I hear my voice as it speaks out the words, that formulate the stories of my life's memories and emotionally express them. I feel the sensuality that travels straight to my core from a single touch received or given. I feel my smile as it forms on my tired face. I feel the tears, roll out of my eyes and onto my cheeks.
I am completely aware that I am alive. I just don't have the energy to participate. I can feel the will to survive dissipate within me. Life, death and the in between.  It's overwhelming for me.
God asks me to seek him with all of my heart.  As much as it aches and hurts and cries out in agony, I aim to please HIM.
Take me,Lord. I am yours.
I am your creation, your beautiful little sinner. I ask for your forgiveness daily. I ask for your guidance. I am learning to turn to you.
Please turn to me.